Start training them young! My little girl is an absolute handful, but if I offer her the chance to do the washing up she's like putty in my hands. The magic of water!
Like the ocean, motherhood is unpredictable, yet undeniably beautiful...and even though some days are total wipe-outs, this mama can't resist writing the waves !
Little Beach Bums
Sometimes I post over here... sometimes.
A collection of "easy peasy" ideas that make the most of everyday moments!
Click the fish and check out the new Goldfish Smiles site - all kinds of great ideas to create smiles and share special moments with your kiddos! (Have I mentioned how much I LOVE working with Goldfish?)
9 comments:
Start training them young!
My little girl is an absolute handful, but if I offer her the chance to do the washing up she's like putty in my hands. The magic of water!
So cute! All I have to say to my 3yo is "wanna play in the sink?" and all the evils of the world are suddenly gone!
Cute! I have a pic of my hubby about 6 years old wiping dishes... that is about 54 years ago... and he still does dishes today! :)
Love it...what a cute little helper too!!!
Why do kids love water so much? Sabrina will play in the bathroom sink forever. All she needs is a cup and some water. Noah is getting so big.
Cute! Those are the best helpers of all. :)
What a cutie - my Riley loves playing in the sink too - something about playing grown-up I guess.
THAT is seriously cute. I so need to train mine to do that.
Or wait, is he for hire? :)
Cute! My son would play in the sink 24/7 if I let him.
Love your counter tops.
Found you through 5 Minutes for Mom
Post a Comment