Monday, November 24, 2008

Just Fabulous!

First of all, I have to beg Chelle's forgiveness for taking almost two weeks to pass on this blog award she so graciously bestowed upon me. I think she was feeling a little sorry for me after she read this post, but that's okay! I'll take it. haha :)

I actually started on this post last week, but haven't had a chance to sit down and finish it. In fact, right now I should be cooking dinner, putting in another load of laundry, doing dishes, etc...but the kids are snuggled up next to me watching Milo and Otis for at least another ten minutes, so I thought I'd better seize the opportunity.

(...Okay,I spoke too soon. Now Noah is climbing on my back and pushing buttons on my keyboard with his feet. This will have to be short and sweet....ouch! knee to the head...)

Cue - Copy and paste!

As with any award, there are rules. The rules of this award are:


1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.

2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.

3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.


Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gidget.Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

EMAILS/COMMENTS ARE COMING, I PROMISE!!!

Carol @ The Siswick Construction Zone

Because Wendi Said So

Heather's Hodgepodge

Mrs. de Miranda @ The Road Less Traveled

Tracey @ Just Another Mommy Blog

If I hadn't jinxed myself saying the kids were distracted, I could elaborate more as to why I picked these ladies, but you'll have to find that out for yourself by checking out their FABULOUS blogs. :)

Now...five FABULOUS addictions?

(Noah is trying to close the computer as I am typing...What happened to Milo and Otis?)

1) Taking pictures of my kids. I am a camera happy mama!
(Okay...as I was typing that Noah found my camera and turned it on. No joke. I got it back from him and then Abby tripped over my laptop cord and the whole computer fell onto the floor. Luckily the floor is carpeted. Still...this is why I hardly ever blog when the kids are awake. Hence, I haven't blogged much at all lately because I am so tired by the time they go to bed.)


2) Used to be kinda addicted to blogging, but I've had to tone that down...(see italics above.)

3) Children's books - I'm a little dangerous with Scholastic Book orders, & I tell ya, I'd move into Barnes and Noble if I could.

4) Chocolate
5) Chocolate
Chocolate definitely deserves two spots. I could really use some right about now.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the award - it almost makes up for the haircut ;) I'll try to pass on my award before two months are up!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

:) Thanks! It's always nice to be appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Thank you soo much!! It does make me feel better!!! :) You are so sweet!!

Im sure I used to do similar things to my poor mom while she was doing things. Oh I know! It was always when she was trying to craft! And when she was on the phone! I didnt want her attention, I just wanted to know who it was so I could talk to them! hahaha!

Wendi said...

You just made my whole day.
Maybe my week!
Thanks friend.
BTW...I think your blog is fabulous too!!!

Unknown said...

You are so funny! You know I love your blog!

And your list? I love it! Chocolate, books...I forget the other ones (can I blame that on mommy memory loss?) :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!

Carol said...

Oh thank you, you are so kind. Totally made my day.

Laural Out Loud said...

Your blog IS fabulous! Congrats on the award!

Chocolate is one of my dearest friends. And I could NOT live without her.