Thursday, December 15, 2011

A "Beary" Merry Holiday To You!

Abby had her second grade program tonight, and I have to say, she was definitely the cutest bear up there - not that I am biased or anything...


She was all smiles the entire time and singing her heart out. I broke out my old school video camera (that we got when Abby was born) to make sure I'd be able to zoom way in - between the two heads and baseball cap that were in front of me - gotta love that. The Flip and phone videos just don't cut it when it comes to stuff like this. I got some cute close-ups...probably too many, but I couldn't help myself.

*Sure loved your program, little one! You did such a great job and worked so hard to learn all of those songs. We are so proud of you!

2 comments:

amanda said...

so sweet!! loving her dress mama!

Kat said...

So cute!!!!!