It's about time, huh? I've been tagged three times over the last little while, but I haven't had a chance to play yet so here I go!
The awesome Robin recently tagged me with this one...
What to do: Post the 4th picture in my 4th folder.
This was from Valentine's Day this past year. Pat got me these pretty flowers, & Abby loved them. So I took a few pics of her "stopping to smell the roses."
I couldn't resist posting this picture too. She's such a little cutie.
Then my good friend, Terri, tagged me with this one BEFORE Thanksgiving. (Sorry to take forever, girl!) This one might take me awhile so I'm going to shorten it a bit, if that's okay! :)
The Lucky #7 Tag:
7 things I can do:
1) carry a tune
2) play piano a little bit
3) make a mean batch of rice krispie treats
4) a triple time step
5) spend hours in Barnes and Noble (I don't ever get to, but I could!)
6) drive a stick shift (I can teach you, Terri!)
7) eat a half a bag of Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies without even realizing it.
7 things I can't do:
1) a cartwheel
2) play guitar (but I'd really like to learn)
3) get Abby to preschool on time (aahhh!)
4) resist chocolate
5) ask for help sometimes...even though I probably should.
6) ignore spelling errors(It's the teacher in me, what can I say?)
7) keep my house clean (at least not since my kids learned to walk)
7 things I say most often: (I consulted the kids & Pat on this one)
1) Hurry! We're going to be late!
2) Who loves you so much? (and the kids say, "Mommy does!")
3) Noah, get down!
4) Silly kid.
5) Abby, did you hear me?
6) It could be worse.
7) Just give Mommy a minute, please!!!
And last, but not least, keeping with the #7 theme, Reneca and Kalisha tagged me for this one BEFORE Halloween. I tell ya I don't know where the last couple months have gone. (Sorry, ladies!) I'm going to cheat a little bit on this one and link back to a 7 random fact meme I did a few months ago...it has pictures and everything!
Whew! Three tags in one post! Pretty good, if I do say so myself. :)
Of course, now it's my turn to tag a few people.
You're holding your breath, huh? Thinking, Oh I hope it isn't me, I've got so much to do...presents to wrap, cards to mail, cookies to bake, kids to chase...
You can breathe easy. I'm going to leave it totally up to you! If you want to pick one (or all) of these and play, that's great! Be sure to leave a comment and let me know, I'll definitely come by and check it out. Otherwise, happy last minute shopping, present-wrapping, card-mailing, cookie-baking, and whatever else that is on your TO-DO list! I'm just happy to have checked all of these tags off of my list!
They were fun, though. Thanks for thinking of me, ladies! (I promise I won't be such a slacker next time.)
Goldfish Smiles Across the Miles - What do you send to fabulous family FULL of kiddos with summer birthdays? Customized Goldfish gift boxes - that's what! Knowing the Goldfish party cups ...
4 years ago