Wow! I've been tagged again by Jen at I Should Be Cleaning for a 7 Fact Meme. I know you all are just on pins and needles to learn more about lil' ol' me...so here we go.
These are the rules:
List the rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. (Seven! That's alot of "linkage"...I don't think I have that many readers!)
Here are my 7 facts:
1)I'm finally pursuing my childhood dream of becoming a writer. I recently submitted a personal essay to the Cup of Comfort series, and it's going to be published in A Cup of Comfort for New Mothers due out in April of next year. I'm so excited! (The series is still taking submissions for other volumes so check out the website if you're interested.)
2) I'm blind as a bat. I started wearing glasses when I was in 2nd grade. Finally got contacts in 10th grade (after much begging and pleading). I'm waiting on my new frames to come in this week (hopefully) since my boy snapped the "arm" off a couple months ago. I only wear them at night before bed so I've been balancing them one ear for awhile...haha
3) I've never been able to do a cartwheel...how sad is that?
4) If it were socially (and nutritionally acceptable) I would always eat dessert first!
5) I have a Master's degree in elementary ed. and taught 4th grade before becoming a mom. I look forward to going back when the kids are a little older. I still teach children's dance classes part-time.
6) I would love to go on "Don't Forget the Lyrics" and win a boatload of cash!!! I'm really a closet karaoke singer, but I did muster up the nerve to make my public debut recently...(totally sober too since I don't drink.)
7) If I could comfortably (& safely) fit 2 carseats in tbe back of a 2007 Mustang, I would totally trade in my minivan.
My husband rented this for the day as an anniversary gift last year. Nice, huh?
(My preferred color would probably be the bright royal blue, or maybe black...oh, to dream!)
And the 7 LUCKY PEOPLE ARE (drumroll please.....)
1) Chelle @ Creative Momma
2) Kristen @ Loving Our Simple Life
3) Wendi @ Because Wendi Said
4) Jessie @ Muthering Heights
5) Former City Girl
6) Beth @ Little Princess Chronicles
7) Bits and Pieces
* I have to tell ya - tagging all these people took me longer than to write the post! If you have time to play, great! If not, no pressure. :) Anyone else who wants to join in, you're welcome to! The more the merrier!
Goldfish Smiles Across the Miles - What do you send to fabulous family FULL of kiddos with summer birthdays? Customized Goldfish gift boxes - that's what! Knowing the Goldfish party cups ...
5 years ago