Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This or That? Tuesday @ The Winey Mommy

The Winey Mommy

My bloggy pal, Chelle, is kicking off her very first This or That? Tuesday so I thought it would be fun to play along!

Simply copy and paste the scenario below and write out a post with your choice of 'This' or 'That' answer. Copy the button code into your post and then come back and link up on the linky (over at Chelle's place)! After you link up go and visit as many of the other link ups that you want--who knows, maybe you'll find a fabulous new blog to follow! Here is this week's scenario:

You show up at a party of an acquaintance. It's an evening party and you don't know very many people there. For whatever reason you decide to show up alone--and pray that your friends will indeed make it.

Would you rather show up under dressed or over dressed?

My answer: I'm sure I'd be under dressed regardless. I don't have much in the way of party attire. The last evening party I went to was a Fairy Tale Ball with Abby which was so much fun. I actually bought a new dress for the semi-formal occasion, but it really wasn't all that fancy schmancy. I was counting on the matching tiaras that I bought for Abby and myself to dress it up a bit.

(Spring '08)

Of course, she was so adorable in her Cinderella dress and glass (glittery plastic) slippers, I wasn't too worried about anyone paying much attention to me.

She was certainly the belle of the ball.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love love LOVE this post!

And that picture? I love it--the happiness on your faces is amazing.

Thanks for linking up hun!

Debbie said...

Probably underdressed for me. I'm always underdressed too so that is more my comfort zone.

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

What a great picture! You little girl is so adorable!

amanda said...

how cute are you guys?? adorable!!

Tiffany said...

I rather be overdressed. At least I will stand out and look great.

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com