Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Belated Christmas Wish (on New Year's Day)...


Hoping your Christmas was filled with love, laughter...


and sugar cookies with waaay too many sprinkles! 



*I did actually post this message on facebook at 1am on Christmas morning -  after cleaning up all of those sprinkles! :)  I don't think I went to bed before 1 or 2 am that entire week, and we've had a house full of family up until yesterday which was wonderful, but, boy, am I beat! Oh well..at least my New Year's wish is on time - Happy 2012, friends!

5 comments:

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

Decorating cookies is one of my favorite family activities during the winter :)

Happy New Year!!

amanda said...

pretty sure there isn't such thing as too many sprinkles!! happy 2012 friend!!

Veronica Lee said...

Love the pics!

Have a fantastic 2012!

Kat said...

Mmmmmm. Cookies. :)
I love the sprinkles too!

Happy New Year!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Happy New Year! Sprinkles are the one crumb I don't mind sweeping up. :)