Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Teach It Simple Tuesday: Fighting Those Winter Blahs...

Is it just me or does January seem like the longest month ever? Here are a few ideas that I just posted over on Teach It Simple (including painting with pudding and creating an indoor obstacle course if you are feeling adventurous) which I am really hoping will help me us get through these stuck-inside-blah-winter days.

I'd love for you to click on over and share what works for your family too. Believe me, I am all ears!


*Did you notice my handy little Teach It Simple blog feed on my sidebar? Check back for the latest simple ideas, or better yet, make me a happy gal and press that FOLLOW button! :)

1 comment:

Cheryl Lage said...

Teach It Simple is SUCH a fantastic idea! Looking forward to seeing your wholesome family loving creativity in action Kelli!

Miss you...and Happy 2012!