Monday, March 10, 2008

Disney World Rocks!




So we just got back from an awesome trip to Disney World! I still can't believe we actually went and were there for over a week! We just have never done that...we went for 5 days for our one year anniversary/late honeymoon, but since then just overnight trips to VA Beach here and there and a couple days in Myrtle Beach before Abby was born. We have been missing out!!! It was just so awesome to get away and have some time as a family to play and laugh and soak in some sunshine!!! I have tons of pictures, but I'll have to put them on here in stages because I am not too savvy with this blog yet.
We had so much fun and the kids LOVED it. Our favorite things were probably Animal Kingdom ( we went there 3 days and went on the safari 3 times!)and having dinner with Cinderella at the beautiful Grand Floridian hotel! Abby loved meeting Ariel too and Noah was really excited to meet Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore. Abby wasn't too keen on the characters (pretty much petrified of them) for most of the trip...then finally on the last day at Animal Kingdom, she decided to be brave and meet Mickey Mouse & friends. She was just grinning from ear to ear...and she told us " Oh, I am so happy that I met those characters. They were so nice." She was pretty proud of herself.
I would have never thought that the trip would have gone as smoothly as it did with being gone so long with little kids in one hotel room and doing so much stuff...but they loved it! I actually cried when we left Animal Kingdom on our last day. Silly, huh? I can see why people go back year after year. It really was awesome!

1 comment:

amanda said...

How fun. I can't believe you braved it for over a week with the kiddos. I'm glad they were good for you.
I can't wait to take our kids to DisneyLand. We promised Jane that when she turned 5 we'd go. We better start planning a trip.
She can't wait to meet the real princesses.