The holiday season is a time of reflection with family and loved ones. Reflect, collect, and share something good that happened this year by making a Fishful Thinking treasures box.
Here are a few treasured experiences we've added to the box so far...
- 4th of July fireworks
- Daddy buying me a big lollipop at the candy store
- Singing Christmas songs with the primary at church
- Counting all the way to 1000 by myself (just yesterday!)
- Fishing with Papa
- Going to the playground
- Seeing the big rockets (at the NASA Space Center)
- Hitting golf balls with Dad
- Finding a new job
- Taking the kids to the driving range
- Going to a Dallas Cowboys game in their new stadium
- Playing "mean guys" with Noah (aka wrestling)
- Playing video games with Abby
- Snuggling my kiddos
- Our trips to my grandma's house
- Having family come visit three times since we've moved
- Taking the kids to visit my old elementary school and reconnecting with teachers and childhood friends
- Seeing Abby accept her Reflections contest ribbon for her giraffe drawing
- Singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" at bedtime with Noah
- Taking family walks and catching fireflies
- Visiting a live nativity with the kids. (They wanted to walk through three times so they could see baby Jesus again.)
It is my hope that the spirit of Christmas will be felt in each one of our hearts this holiday season and throughout the year as we reflect on and give thanks for the wonderful blessings that we have been given.
Wishing you all a very merry Christmas!!!