Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fishful Thinking Thursday - Testing, 1, 2, 3!

As promised earlier this week, to celebrate my new position as a Fishful Thinking faculty member (my first conference call is tonight!), I figured out how to add "Mr. Linky" to this post....I think.

That's where you come in! We need to test this thing out and make sure it works!

All you have to do is write a post about any of the following:
  • a Fishful Thinking activity your family has done
  • an experience your family, your children, or you have had that relates to the five key ingredients
  • any other "Fishful Thinking" thoughts or ideas you'd like to share
Then link it up using the "Mr. Linky" widget at the end of this post. (If "Mr. Linky" is new to you - just click on the title of your post, then copy and paste that specific url into the space in the box so others can go straight to it.) I realize that I am very late posting today. We've been hit with a triple whammy of strep throat in our house - me and both kids. ugh! So feel free to link up anytime over the next few days.

I'm hoping that in the weeks to come, the participation will grow and, together, we can help spread the word about this great positive parenting resource. I can't wait to read all about your Fishful Thinking moments!

3 comments:

raising4boys said...

Congratulations on becoming a faculty member!! You will do soooo great!!!!!! You are so good at FT. I can't wait until life slows down so I can start sharing again. I have ideas ready :)

Down in the Sun said...

Okay I did it. I hope that I linked it right! I promise that I will get FT posts in on Thursdays one of these weeks.

Loved talking to you today!:)

Heidi said...

Kelli, I am so sorry that I didn't post anything on Thursday! I wasn't home and I didn't hop on the computer until tonight.
I promise that I will support you next week!
:)