Sunday, November 28, 2010

Makes My Monday - Birthday Makeover!

To go along with my impulsive, yet long overdue, haircut and color that I got on Saturday (a promo at Ulta for $50 - Happy Birthday to me!), Abby insisted on giving me a beauty makeover when I got home. Noah got in on the act too. A rainbow pedicure, golden fingernails, purple eyeshadow, glittery pink lipstick, a tiara....I was looking good!

Of course, Abby wanted a makeover too. Noah was putting a little blush on her when Daddy swooped in and told his boy to come into the living room and watch some FOOTBALL! (Nice save, dear. I'm sure Noah will thank you one day.)

Good thing that Daddy didn't see Noah with the Hello Kitty fingernail polish earlier. Still, sporting multi-colored toenails (around the house), courtesy of my kiddos, will definitely Make My Monday.


5 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I think the tiara was the perfect touch to a new cut and color! You are two dolls!

Cheryl Lage said...

Kelli, I think you both look GORGEOUS!!!!! (and I bet the Hello Kitty polish was pretty cute, too!)

Thank you so much for playing along...YOU Make My Monday!

amanda said...

happy happy birthday!! nothing like a good makeover to celebrate the big day :)

Jessie Oliveros said...

Your daughter probably thinks you are the best mom.

Jenny Ramsey said...

holy smokes i miss you. i may have to fly south for spring break!!!!