Friday, September 19, 2008

Who needs a realtor when you have a BLOG?

My wonderful friend, Amanda, needs a favor. Her husband got another job half way across the country so they are moving...and soon!

With the real estate market the way it is, she and her husband are trying to avoid using a realtor in hopes of getting the most they can out of their house.

That's where we come in!

If you know anyone moving to the Provo or Lehi, UT area, please let them know about this cute home...

Great home in a GREAT neighborhood. $215,000 - priced below market value. 4 bed 3 bath - 1600 sq ft - new paint and new tile & laminate wood floor - new light fixtures and 2in blinds throughout. Tri-multi level design with spacious kitchen, family room and living room with secluded upstairs bedrooms. Vaulted ceilings, 2 car attached garage with extra storage. Large fully fenced yard, great for kids and/or pets, plus maturing trees and garden area. Refrigerator, washer & dryer and swingset available with full price offer.

You can click here for more pictures and details about this great house.

I know there are A LOT of bloggin' mamas out there in UT so please spread the word!

Thanks for your help! Keep your fingers crossed...maybe we can get this house sold by the end of the month.

Hmmmm....maybe I should go into real estate. :)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

wow! very cute house...4 bedroom homes in md. go for about 500,000 +. Maybe I should move to Utah! LOL.

Down in the Sun said...

I emailed anyone I could think of that might know someone in Utah. Hopefully it will sell fast. For that price I would hope so.

amanda said...

Thank you Kelli. You are so sweet. Now lets hope it works:)
We've had a couple showings today. I had to be out of my house for 2 hours and Aly had a blow out. Needless to say I had poop all over my shirt and I couldn't go home. Agh!! Let's hope it sells fast.

Carol said...

OK now I want to move to Utah just to live there. I feel sickened that a house of that size here would be worth around £400,000 which is like $750,000. Sucks to be British.

Heidi said...

HOW MUCH! Holy cow!!!!! That just makes me sick, that is a great house & it's only that much.... We are sooo moving to Utah!