Friday, September 11, 2009

FISHful Thinking - DREAM BIG, but start small...



Click the arrow to see what Fishful Thinking is all about!

I am so excited that the Fishful Thinking campaign is continuing! Pepperidge Farm is even recruiting 1000 more moms to serve as parent ambassadors to help promote positive thinking! So DIVE IN with me to inspire optimism, resilience, empowerment, emotional awareness, and goal setting in our kiddos...and ourselves.

In fact, I am setting a goal for myself right now to post a Fishful Thinking activity link every week, try it with my kids, and then share my thoughts on how it went and how our family can apply it in everyday life. The ideas are great for family nights, rainy days, playdates, or even the classroom. Of course, you don't have to be a "parent ambassador" to be a Fishful Thinking parent, but if you'd like to be more involved in promoting the program and even earn some rewards for your efforts, click here!

To help motivate me, and possibly a few of you, be sure to check back here for what I'd like to call "Fishful Thinking Thursdays"! I would love to get a group of moms (hint! hint!) and/or educators who have preschoolers and elementary aged kids (you know who you are!) to do the activities with me and then we leave comments sharing our thoughts and ideas. Then I can share them with other Fishful Thinking mamas through the campaign website.

Feel free to email me or leave a comment if you have any questions. I'm really looking forward to this!

4 comments:

Jenny Ramsey said...

i would LOVE to give this a try. i'm not always a pillar of reliability these days but count me in and i'll do my best!! :)

amanda said...

LOVE this honey! def going to check it out :)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family.. You are so talented. Keep it up Love Aunt Pam

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

I would definitely give this a try :)