Sunday, May 23, 2010

I missed the L*OST series finale!

Why A*BC?

L*OST is supposed to be on Tuesdays. It's always on Tuesdays!

I'm a mom. My brain is on overload as it is...

I cannot be expected to remember that the L*OST series finale - "the television event of the decade" has been changed to a Sunday!!!

The only reason I even remembered is because I was just talking to my brother on the phone, and he asked me if I DVRed it - I swear, my heart stopped. I didn't even get the kids in bed until a half an hour after it started. I had no clue.

I cannot believe we missed it. Grrrrrr......

It's just not the same watching it on the little computer screen the following day - but at this point, that's better than nothing.

I'm going to miss that show. It's one of the few that the husband and I both like to watch.

Now, as for the show *24 which is also coming to an end -

Good riddance.


*If you watched L*OST tonight - no spoilers please. I probably won't even check this again until after I watch it online - just to be safe. haha :) And excuse the * - I'm sure a lot of people are googling & chatting about this topic tonight & I didn't want to pop up in a search engine.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can't believed you missed it. I won't say anything to ruin your moment but I am still Lost, is all I can say. I had that date in my phone for a month. It was 4 hours of television history.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

Stef said...

We watched it! Oh. My. Gosh!! I won't ruin it... But weren't they supposed to ANSWER questions. I left with a puzzled look on my face. But it WAS really good!

amanda said...

hoping you get time to catch it tonight...then we can talk about it :)

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Okay - so I watched it last night. Is it just me or does anyone else feel like the writers completely dropped the ball? I'm pretty bummed. I liked how they remembered each other. It jerked a few tears, but still....

Jenny Ramsey said...

i actually did a victory dance last night after 24 ended...hooray!!!!

ps. where have you been?!?! my blog misses you! hint.hint. :) j/k kelli. but seriously, i miss you!