My bloggy Fishful Thinking pal, Mamarazzi, hosts this HAPPY little weekly link-up so I thought I'd join in today, especially after seeing these babies while in the check out line at the grocery store-
Mini-Reese's Peanut Butter Cups make me HAPPY. They are the first thing I look for when the kids dump out all of their Halloween candy each year. I never buy them though since they are $4 a bag, and I would not have any self-control with that many Reese's Cups in the house.
But a teeny tiny bag like this one?
It was the best 89 cents I've spent all week!
Also on my list this week:
- Lots of SUNSHINE and wearing flip flops outside
- Finding a reasonably priced dog trainer to help us with our crazy lab pup ($20/hour for a home visit!)
- Chatting with my Fishful Thinking friends on our first faculty call since November. (I've missed those gals!)
- Completing my very first sewing project with Abby - a ladybug purse - without a pattern! (so much easier than the dress)
- Playing "Tickle Hide-n-Seek" (at Noah's request) this afternoon
- Being surprised with another package of Reese's Cups courtesy of my dear husband this evening - does he know me or what?
- Snuggles, stories, and songs with the kiddos at bedtime...that always makes the list.
What made you smile this week? Link up over at Mamarazzi's place!