Monday, February 28, 2011

Such a Gentleman...

When I asked the kids to go to the bathroom before leaving the house (as I always do - usually multiple times), Noah yelled to Abby, "LADIES FIRST!!!"

How chivalrous! (and clever, I must say. That boy knows how to stall.)

Despite his crazy antics and obsession with potty humor (thanks to Daddy), he sure knows the way to his momma's heart.

As I was tucking him into bed tonight, he gave me snuggles and Eskimo kisses. When I gave him a few butterfly kisses in return, he belly-laughed and nuzzled his face closer, cheek to cheek.

Definitely a charmer, that boy of mine.

3 comments:

Jenny Ramsey said...

it's only 8am and you've already posted on your blog? color me impressed.

Jenny Ramsey said...

it occured to me that you said "when i tucked him in TONIGHT" so i read the time. please, oh pleeeease tell me you were not really blogging at 1:09am.

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

It was really 11:09pm if that makes you feel any better. Not to say that I have never stayed up way too late blogging. ;) I just changed the time stamp setting - again. That thing has a mind of its own.