Thursday, November 19, 2009

PSF - In a galaxy far, far away...

In a galaxy far, far away, Christmas has begun.

Hundreds walk the garden path lined with lights galore.

An illuminated wonderland for all to come explore!
 
 
 
 


The journey comes to an end with a certain someone.

Hat on his head and dressed in red. He petrified my son.

(...although he did manage to tell Santa that he wants a racing car scooter for Christmas as he clutched Daddy's arm. So much for the free Santa photo opp.)

"May the force be with you" this holiday season.


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Sue

8 comments:

DaBudges said...

Oh! Those lights make me so happy! Don't worry, my son is afraid of Santa too...

Chris said...

"He" petrifies everyone he's supposed to excite -- at least that's the way it's always been at our house.

Does anyone have a picture of Santa with a child who is NOT crying?

Mom's Place said...

Wow! Already?! My now 6 year old daughter, is STILL petrified of the man in red! She will only look at him from the other side of the room. We shall see what happens this year!

Heidi said...

How smart of you to go when it's still warm out!
Oh, the scary Santa stage. You'd think we'd all learn that little kids are terrified of facial hair, regardless of how jolly the man in red seems to be.
Fun post, helps get me excited for the upcoming holiday!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.

Unknown said...

Well, at least he got his request in early! I can't believe it's only like a month away!! ACK!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a wonderful photostory. You are kind to share with us. I can't wait to see the Christmas lights.

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment at Chelle's interview post. I'm a new follower of your blog.

Anonymous said...

p.s. Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! I keep forgetting to say that in the original comment.

Emily said...

heehee...that's cute! I'm wondering how my daughter will do with Santa this year since she screamed bloody murder last year.