Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WfulW - Halloween past: Little Twinkle Toes

Abby's very first Halloween (2004)


I couldn't resist this baby ballerina costume.

Abby was fascinated by the shoes...

Never mind that ballerina Minnie Mouse...


It was definitely all about the shoes...
 
delicious!
   Nowadays, she likes wearing the shoes,
but it's definitely all about the costume.
(recital '08)
She's still undecided about what to wear this year.
We are going "green" this Halloween and picking a costume
or princess dress she already has in her closet.
And still, hanging right next to them is
her very first ballerina costume,
along with her pink ballet shoes.
Size 6-12 months.


*To see Noah & Abby as Pooh Bear & Nemo ('06),
a firefighter & a fairy princess ('07), 
and Thomas & Barbie Princess Liana ('08),
click my smilebox!

Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

For more of Halloween past, click here!



11 comments:

Mayhem and Moxie said...

Oh. My. Goodness. This may very well be my favorite Halloween post that I have read today. The before and after of your little girl as a ballerina is so, so wonderful.

You are a lucky woman. :)

S Club Mama said...

That is beautiful. :) I agree with M&M - love the baby vs. girl pictures.

Emily said...

Oh she just looks like a little doll in that costume! So sweet!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Aww, you have a beautiful daughter.

amanda said...

oh my gosh honey!! look how little they were!! time so does fly...

Unknown said...

That costume is so great. She is adorable! Both of the girls really! totally lovely!

Joy said...

Such a cute little bitty ballerina.

Yea I am with ya on the going green or some may call cheap:) My Abby's costume only cost me about $4 for a leotard at Walmart the rest was already here

Unknown said...

Aw, honey, sooo sweet!

And isn't it always about the shoes? :)

PS--did I tell you about the PR friendly blog site? If not, I have their button on my blog--just click it and it takes you to them :)

Heidi said...

I love your smilebox book! So much fun! I just recently discovered this nifty program, and I have spent hours at it!
I love the little ballerina, she was so adorable and then to have a picture to mirror it when she is older is just priceless! It's to bad those dance costumes would be so chilly becuase it would be fun to have her play a ballerina again.
Love how you decided to conserve this year. I should have done the same thing.

Cecily R said...

That baby ballerina costume is SO.Cute!!!! She's a beauty then and a beauty now. :)

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

Aww she's too cute!